- The submitted papers should have scientific, advanced or practical values.
- The submitted papers had not been published in any public publication before.
- Chinese abstract should be within 300 words, English abstract should be within 500 words. You can submit it on-line or download the templates at http://www.hkiot.org/2015iotc/. The abstract must be saved in the template provided, and saved in Microsoft Word format. Please name the file in the last name of the first author, e.g. liang.doc.
- Each applicant can submit at most two pieces of research study abstracts and two pieces of experience sharing abstracts. For submitting more than one abstract, please number the name as liang1.doc, liang2.doc...etc.
- There are Chinese and English free paper presentation sessions. You have to indicate the language used in the free paper submission form. If you want to present your paper in a Chinese session (Speak in Putonghua), you should submit a Chinese abstract. If you want to present your paper in an English session, you should submit an English abstract.
- Abstract can be submitted on-line at http://www.hkiot.org/2015iotc/; Or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Abstracts of late submission will not be included in the Abstract Book.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within one week upon submission of the abstract. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please submit the abstract again, or send an e-mail to the Conference Secretariat for enquiry.
- Authors can also join the Conference even if the submitted abstracts were not accepted.
- All presentation should be done by computer projection with PowerPoint files. Computers and projectors are available in the conference venue. Please prepare your own files for presentation. Overhead projector or slide projectors are not available.
- Authors should prepare and design their posters if the accepted abstracts were submitted for poster presentation.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 20 March 2015. Accepted abstracts will be announced on 20 March 2015. An e-mail will be sent to the first author for notification.